The Simple Plan Exclusive is an intimate business plan collaboration for the entrepreneur seeking to set the foundation for the next stage of their business. Whether you are a start-up or an established business heading into your 15th year, there are places you want to go and things you want to do.
Do you want to earn more money? Do you want to have less stress (and get more organized?) Do you want to achieve your craziest goals?
A business plan is the roadmap to get there.
Partner with Sage Wedding Pros for a simple approach to
creating a sustainable, well-rounded, and WHOLE business.
To create a sustainable and WHOLE business, the Simple Plan Exclusive builds on these FOUR cornerstones as part of their business planning process:
• Identify your company’s core philosophy and create a strategy to strengthen your company culture and your branding.
• Define current challenges and identify ways to move beyond them with goals and accountability.
• Build off of strengths. Find solutions to weaknesses.
• What do you want to be known for?
• Identify new opportunities for excellence in your market.
• Create a strategy for working with your ideal client by focusing on a niche and what you want to be known for.
• Create a competitive analysis to strengthen your company’s differentiators. Identify your market advantage so that you can better sell yourself to potential clients.
• Examine your branding and determine whether it a) attracts your ideal customer, b) matches your core philosophy, and c) is consistent on all channels of communication.
• Analyze your pricing structure and test it against your market and your financial goals.
• Analyze how your promote your business and become more intentional with how you advertise, network, and publicize.
• Decide whether additional growth means hiring additional personnel. If short-term or long-term human resource growth is an important part of your strategy, create an organizational chart to plan the structure of your business.
• Analyze procedures for sales, production and hiring.
• Create processes to improve the efficiency of your business
• Review legal structures, insurance options, trademarking, and other operational safeguards for your business
• Learn accounting terminology and tax basics.
• Learn how to read financial reports to make intentional decisions for your business.
• Identify your revenue streams and analyze profitability.
• Create expense budgets.
• Determine a sales quota for the upcoming 12-24 months.
• Learn how to plan for seasonality and the ins and outs of your business finances by creating a 12 month cash flow plan.
Because we customize The Exclusive to your business needs, we’ll dig deeper on the subjects
you find the most challenging and breeze through the topics which you feel strongest on.
Our relationships with small businesses are long-term partnerships.
This isn’t just theory.
We give you the tools to succeed.
Your success is our success.
We deeply value the opportunity to help you grow your business.
This isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme.
(We’re sorry. You will NOT be making a million dollars overnight. BUT, you will build a sustainable business.)
We’ve been partnering with wedding pros since 2009.
The Exclusive consists of…
• Six 90-minute calls with Michelle Loretta. These are face-to-face strategy sessions. (This is NOT an e-course or video seminar.)
• Independent assignments, templates, and worksheets. Many of the tools we provide will be tools you use in your business for years to come.
• Calls will be structured around your business needs but will generally be used to educate you on writing your business plan and help determine your business strategy using the FOUR cornerstones of business planning.
• Opportunity to work with experienced wedding professionals, who have expertise inside the industry, and outside-industry expertise in the fields of finances, human resources, and marketing. (Read about Michelle here.)
The cost of The Simple Plan Exclusive is $2200, billed in one sum or in 4 payments of $550, for virtual (skype/google-hangout) sessions.
Face-to-face (in real life, “you can touch us”) business planning is $2500, billed in one sum or in 4 payments of $625.
We only accept a limited number of Exclusive clients at any given time.
(Fall and Winter are our busiest times.)
We will let you know if there is a waitlist.
Have a question?