HIRE MICHELLE LORETTA TO SPEAK
Michelle Loretta is available to speak internationally. You can learn more about Michelle here.
Michelle takes extreme pride in her presentations and workshops. Here is what she commits to when someone hires her to speak for their organization:
- Michelle will create a customized presentation for your audience. This means that she want to know everything about them so that she can truly help them learn. She takes a lot time to create content that is valuable, informative, and solid.
- Michelle won’t present something to your audience that she’s shared with another audience. If you’re hiring her, you’re paying for Michelle to create something for you. It wouldn’t be fair to resell it to someone else. She doesn’t regurgitate content either.
- Michelle is a SUPER organized speaker. She uses professional slide-decks that are easy to follow and underline the main topic. She fulfills all deadlines and obligations for content as required by your organization.
- She teach with ‘how to’s’. She want to SHOW people how to improve their businesses. She doesn’t talk in theory but in applications.
- She isn’t your inspirational dream talk type of presenters. (People walk away inspired because Michelle gives them tools to use. But, she isn’t going to give a motivational talk that leaves them feeling high for a day, but clueless for a lifetime.)
- Michelle is committed to your conference. If you’re hiring Michelle to speak, you’re also hiring her to be there and engage with your attendees. Michelle makes herself COMPLETELY available for the duration of your conference.
- Michele is a very strong presenter. She is strong, confident, and knowledgeable. She is intuitive and can sense what people need to hear and she knows how to help them.
Michelle has been speaking since 2009 and has been asked to speak at Eventology, The POSH retreat, Amber Housley Inspired, Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC), National Association of Catering Executives (NACE), Chapel Designers, Wedding and Event Video Expo, National Association of Wedding Professionals, Cultivate Workshop, Fleurology Symposium, Trouvaille Workshop, ALT Summit, Biz Bash Live and other professional meetings. It is an honor to speak to such prestigious wedding and event organizations.
Here is where you can catch Michelle in the coming months:
- CNY Looking Glass Wedding Convention – May 22, 2017 – Syracuse, NY
- Wedding Wire World – August 14-15, 2017 – Washington, DC
- Nine Retreat – September 10-15, 2017 – Waitsfield, Vermont
- Congreso ABC LatinoAmericano – September 18-20, 2017 – Cancun, Mexico (en español)
- Be Sage Conference – December 4-7, 2017 – Hilton Head, South Carolina
Want Michelle to speak at your meeting, event, seminar, or conference? Email Michelle: michelle-at-sageweddingpros.com. See us in action in our video here.
Can’t make a conference but would like to work with us? Check out our 1-on-1 business planning: The Simple Plan Exclusive. We also consult businesses with financial planning and human resource training.
Here are some of the organizations we’ve had the honor to speak for:
Kind words from some wedding pros who have heard us speak…
“One of the most important things I did for my floral design business was follow your advice on creating my core values. The way you brought to light that we had to not just define our values, but we had to present them to our clients, over and over again, so they understand those values and they value them, too. I have to say that the core values I revised after your presentation to the Chapel Designers was the most genuine form of my “mission” or “story” I had ever written and I immediately started including my values in each proposal. Clients often comment that they like how I include my values and even those who don’t say it, value those values, too…because my ideal client cares about the same things I do.
I thank you very much for this insightful and major, major branding boost.”
Alison Ellis, Floral Artistry
Attendee at Chapel Designers 2015