It’s time to announce our next speaker for the Be Sage Conference, and we couldn’t be more excited to share that Myrna Daramy, Cofounder and CEO of Mezzohead Media Corporation, will be joining us this December! Myrna has years of SEO experience and will be bringing this digital platform to life. Myrna’s colleagues even refer to her as their not-so-secret SEO weapon. We are so excited to learn about SEO from her this December at Hilton Head!
A little more about Myrna
Myrna Plaisir Daramy is a tech savvy creative powerhouse who is Co-Founder / CEO of Mezzohead Media Corporation and the mind behind Newlybride.com, the first rich content marketing platform and network for bridal.
Myrna has spent her career deep in the world of digital analytics, strategic branding, Technology Management, and SEO with over 13 years of experience working with luxury brands like Mark Ingram Atelier, Grace Ormond Wedding Style, Randy Fenoli of Say Yes to the Dress, Christian Oth Studio, and Anne Barge.
Her natural ability to clarify the blurred lines between technology application and spontaneous creativity is what makes her one of the most insightful digital marketing strategists today.
What you’ll learn from Myrna
Often times, businesses get into the business of doing things because they heard about it from someone else, or they read something that said that they should do it. However, with an important component like SEO (Search Engine Optimization), it is essential to understand the intention of why it needs to be done in order to really put it into practice. Once there is a sold grasp of why it is important, the phenomenon becomes tangible and applicable to business owners to the point where it becomes part of their business process.
You will learn:
- A deeper understanding of what it means to market in today’s digital landscape
- A fresh new insight of what having a website and web presence really means
- A solid grasp of what SEO is and how to use it to leverage your online visibility
- A helicopter view of Google Analytics and what insight you can gain from understanding it
- A feeling of empowerment knowing that you are equipped with tools to make better decisions for the growth of your business online
- Common mistakes people make when it comes to SEO
We can’t wait to learn from you, Myrna!
We’ll see you in Hilton Head this December 4-7! You can register for Be Sage Conference here.