We wrote our first version of Accounting 101 in 2010. This is one of our most popular guides for wedding pros. We were long overdue an update and we’re excited about the new launch this Winter! We’re putting our education into a digest-able online course that will make learning so much easier (and more fun!)
Who is Accounting 101 for?
This is a course for people who need to learn the basics of managing small business finances. Things you’ll learn:
- what is a chart of account?
- what is an asset? what is a liability?
- what is equity?
- how do I keep track of all my transactions?
- what do I need to know in terms of taxes?
- what receipts do I need to hold onto?
If this is something you need, sign up below for our FREE weekly tips and tricks, and for information on our winter release of Accounting 101 for Wedding Pros: