Welcome to Accounting 101 – Money Matters for Wedding Professionals!
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL course for people with little to no experience with small business accounting.
The course will include:
- 10 online classes to help you understand your business finances (emailed to you each Monday for you to work through at your own pace; but with reminders not to fall off schedule)
- Videos, checklists, templates, and spreadsheets
- Tools for bookkeeping, sales planning, budgeting, and ways to save on taxes
The Course Outline is as follows:
- Accounting Terminology
- What is the Chart of Accounts?
- How to do your Bookkeeping (in Excel & software)
- How the Profit & Loss Report works and what to look for
- How the Balance Sheet works and what to look for
- How to pay yourself
- Everything about taxes
- How to set sales goals
- How to make an expense budget
- What you should be doing monthly to grow financially
Our January course is now closed – but we’ll be having the next one in March! Sign up here for info and general accounting tips: