Welcome to Accounting 101 – Money Matters for Wedding Professionals!
Our next course begins MARCH 13th!
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL course for people with little to no experience with small business accounting.
The course will include:
- 8 online classes to help you understand your business finances
- Videos, checklists, templates, and spreadsheets
- Tools for bookkeeping, sales planning, budgeting, and ways to save on taxes
The Course Outline is as follows:
- Accounting Terminology
- What is the Chart of Accounts?
- How to do your Bookkeeping (in Excel & software)
- How the Profit & Loss Report works and what to look for
- How the Balance Sheet works and what to look for
- How to pay yourself
- Everything about taxes
- How to set sales goals
- How to make an expense budget
- What you should be doing monthly to grow financially
The course offers 3 levels to choose from:
- $125 – BASIC course – This is the Do-It-Yourself. You are on your own to work through the course material.
- $275 – SUPPORT course – You can email Michelle as needed with basic questions as they come up.
- $500 – INSIGHT – Send Michelle your Profit & Loss Report (taught in the course) and schedule a 60 minute call to review your results and get feedback on what is working and how you can improve your finances.
SIGN UP BY MARCH 9th at midnight. Limited to 20 participants.
“The accountant was Crazy Impressed with how clean and organized my books for 2016 were and that I was already tracking the flow of sales throughout the year & setting goals & designing promotions to boost income in months where we had fewer contracts coming in. And I was able to do that because of what I learned from YOU!! I cannot thank you enough – taking your accounting course was a game changer for me and my business.”
Owner & Lead Event Planner
Fête & Frivolity Events