About Sage Wedding Pros
Sage Wedding Pros is a consultancy dedicated to educating and advising business owners on how to be completely sustainable, financially and operationally. Founded in 2009 by Michelle Loretta and Kelly Simants, the company began as a blog for providing daily insight into everything it takes to run a successful small business as a wedding planner, photographer, stationery, floral designer and so on. In 2010 and 2011, Michelle and Kelly began working with business owners one on one to build stronger, smarter, more sage business.
We talk a lot about ‘being sage’ here.
And thus, Sage Wedding Pros is about you… wedding professionals, learning how to be more sage every day.
Sage Wedding Pros Today
Sage Wedding Pros is best known for the following programs:
- The Simple Plan – easy-peasy business planning to sell smarter, work better, and see more profits
- The People Plan – smart-simple tools for growing your business from a solopreneurship to a team of superstars
- Be Sage Conference – the annual conference teaching experienced wedding professionals how to level up their business
- Thursday Therapy – nationwide casual friendly networking that doesn’t feel like networking
- The Toolbox – online courses, templates, and tools to move your business forward
Sage Wedding Pros also works with 10 wedding business owners annually to create a customized financial strategy. These clients walk away with a clear map on making more money. Learn more about how to have a more profitable wedding business here.
Who is behind Sage Wedding Pros?
Sage Wedding Pros is run by Michelle Loretta.
Michelle spends her days creating business plans and financial strategies for people like you. Typically a business owner will come to her with a super amazing creative talent. Michelle’s job is to put the nuts and bolts on the missing pieces (a marketing strategy, a hiring plan, or a cash flow plan) so that business can run smarter, stress-free, and be more profitable.
Michelle has a degree in Accounting from the University of Southern California and worked for Deloitte. (This means she can look at any company’s financial reports and see what’s really going on.) Michelle also has history in sales and marketing for high-end French apparel brands and Coach Inc. (This is where Michelle gets the big picture of how to sell smarter and how to catch the eye of your wedding clients.)
While her experience as a wedding stationer for 6 years gave her a foothold in the events industry, it’s the real-world financial knowledge that moves her clients’ businesses forward. She also knows how to talk numbers with people in a super real and normal way.
After 8 years of servicing wedding business owners Michelle has seen, and help create, what REALLY works in the industry.
Originally from California, Michelle now lives in Miami with her husband and two small children, where she enjoys beach-going, dining, and cocktailing (while naturally sharing it all on social media).
(PS – If you haven’t been here in a while, you can read about Kelly’s transition from Sage Wedding Pros here. Michelle and Kelly are still friends and cheer each other on every day!)
Our Core Values
Our 7 Core Values continue to be…
- WE LOVE LEARNING AND WANT TO SHARE THIS KNOWLEDGE WITH YOU.
- WE MAKE A PROMISE FOR AN UNEXPECTED LEVEL OF QUALITY.
- WE TREAT EVERYONE WITH KINDNESS AND AN OPEN MIND.
- WE HAVE INTEGRITY IN EVERYTHING WE DO.
- WE PROMOTE THE SPIRIT OF COLLABORATION.
- WE SHARE IN HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY RELATIONSHIPS.
- WE WANT TO LAUGH WITH YOU.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO CREATING OPERATIONAL AND FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY FOR BUSINESSES IN THE WEDDING INDUSTRY.