Can you help me?
I’ll be offering a pricing class this spring and I’d like to know if you’d like to help me test it out. Here are the details:
PRICING for PROFITS
the marketing and financial aspects of your pricing strategy
DATE & TIME: February 27 1pm-3pm EST*
WHERE: anywhere (just log into your computer)
WHAT: You’ll be learning…
- How your marketing decisions impact your pricing and how to tweak your marketing strategy to get top dollar
- What profit margins are, how to calculate them, and why it matters to your profitability
- How to structure your pricing so that your business is profitable (and meets your earning goals)
- How to deal with price pushback
- Strategies for presenting your services and pricing to client
COST: $50 for this ‘beta test group’ ($200 regular rate)
NOTE: this is a LIVE class. I’ll be teaching live, we’ll have a live discussion, and we’ll work through exercises to determine your ideal pricing. I’ll be sending out a link that you’ll access our group call. And, you’ll receive a work packet to print out ahead of time to prepare for the exercises.
In exchange for the discounted rate, I ask that you please fill out a survey after the class to help me learn how to improve the class.
This class will be limited to the first 24 registrants.
Interested? Sign up here. I will send out class materials on February 21st.
Thanks! Hope you can join me. Let me know if you have questions.