This is a sponsored post from Two Bright Lights. We think they’re pretty cool – and vouch for the company and their services – regardless of the fee exchanged.
You’re ready to get your amazing work featured on blogs, magazines and websites. But where do you begin? Do you start with the images, then the story? Do you research which publications are the best fit? There are so many different requirements to figure out.
Two Bright Lights brings together all the different steps of getting published in one seamless platform, ultimately making the process so much easier! And believe it or not, getting published with TBL is not just for photographers. Anyone who was involved in the event can take the process completely into their own hands. Here’s how vendors and photographers alike can use TBL to gain the publicity their work deserves:
- One album, multiple submissions: Don’t worry about creating multiple submissions of the same event. Just create the album once and submit to one exclusive publication or multiple non-exclusive publications at the same time. Now that’s an easy way to get published!
- Hundreds of publications: Whether it’s real weddings, surprise proposals, lifestyle or family sessions, TBL has hundreds of publications looking to publish your creative work. No matter your style or vibe, there’s a perfect fit for you.
- Publication Matching Tool: You’re ready to submit, but how do you choose the right place for your album to land? TBL’s submissions page now provides personalized publication recommendations built right into the submissions process.
- Built-in Client Questionnaire: No more stressing about client quotes in your album story. TBL’s questionnaire highlights exactly what editors want to know about your submission and you can send it directly to clients during the album creation process so that it is done before the editor even opens the submission.
- Easy Vendor Tagging: Giving credit to everyone who was part of the event is super important. TBL makes it easy to tag participating vendors in your submission to ensure proper crediting in future published features. And if they aren’t already in the database, adding them is a cinch. If you get published, guess who is going to share the feature? The tagged vendors!
- Real Time Updates: Don’t worry about checking the status of your submission everyday. You will receive real time updates delivered straight to your inbox so you can keep track of upcoming features and never miss seeing your work published.
- Editor Profile Pages: Stay in the know with our publication profile pages, outlining exactly what each editor likes to feature in their publication.
Getting featured is a great way to make your work work for you. If you’re looking to take the leap to get published, Two Bright Lights can help! Get matched with the perfect publication to showcase your work so that your ideal clients find YOU!
About the Author:
Meghan Stolar Brown, Manager of Two Bright Lights, is passionate about helping event professionals grow their brand and leads by connecting with publishers and other creatives. She has extensive marketing and event management experience and understands the challenges and opportunities creative entrepreneurs face.