We are excited to share that registration is open for
Accounting 101 for Wedding Professionals
which begins March 13th.
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL course for people with little to no experience with small business accounting.
The course will include:
- 8 online classes to help you understand your business finances
- Videos, checklists, templates, and spreadsheets
- Tools for bookkeeping, sales planning, budgeting, and ways to save on taxes
The Course Outline is as follows:
- Accounting Terminology
- What is the Chart of Accounts?
- How to do your Bookkeeping (in Excel & software)
- How the Profit & Loss Report works and what to look for
- How the Balance Sheet works and what to look for
- How to pay yourself
- Everything about taxes
- How to set sales goals
- How to make an expense budget
- What you should be doing monthly to grow financially
The course offers 3 levels to choose from:
- $125 – BASIC course – This is the Do-It-Yourself. You are on your own to work through the course material.
- $275 – SUPPORT course – You can email Michelle as needed with basic questions as they come up.
- $500 – INSIGHT – Send Michelle your Profit & Loss Report (taught in the course) and schedule a 60 minute call to review your results and get feedback on what is working and how you can improve your finances.
SIGN UP BY MARCH 9th at midnight. Limited to 20 participants.