We are thrilled to share the launch of our
Accounting 101 for Wedding Professionals Course!
We wrote our first version of Accounting 101 in 2010. Since then thousands of wedding pros have benefitted from our easy-peasy guide through the numbers of small business. We were long overdue an update and we’re excited about the new launch this January! We’re putting our education into a digest-able online course that will make learning so much easier (and more fun!)
SIGN UP BELOW!
This is an ENTRY-LEVEL course for people with little to no experience with small business accounting.
The course will include:
- 10 online classes to help you understand your business finances (emailed to you each Monday for you to work through at your own pace; but with reminders not to fall off schedule)
- Videos, checklists, templates, and spreadsheets
- Tools for bookkeeping, sales planning, budgeting, and ways to save on taxes
The Course Outline is as follows:
- Accounting Terminology
- What is the Chart of Accounts?
- How to do your Bookkeeping (in Excel & software)
- How the Profit & Loss Report works and what to look for
- How the Balance Sheet works and what to look for
- How to pay yourself
- Everything about taxes
- How to set sales goals
- How to make an expense budget
- What you should be doing monthly to grow financially