We are excited to announce a panel that we are assembling for Be Sage Conference! Our panel discussion will address a critical question we continuously hear from experienced wedding professionals:
How can I diversify my income?
Finding ways to diversify income for the wedding professional can be incredibly beneficial to a small business’s financial stability. You should consider finding additional revenue streams for any of the following reasons:
- cushioning the seasonality of your income
- creating a more stable (predictable) source of income
- creating passive income streams
- diversifying your energy and attention
- spreading your eggs into a few baskets 😉
We introduce our first panelist to you: Michelle Edgemont!
Michelle is a New York event designer with an unconventional, modern style. She is a trained textile designer and not many people realize that in addition to the gorgeous weddings that she styles, she has ongoing contracts with HGTV for styling photo shoots. This introduces additional income that diversifies the way she makes money. We want Michelle to share her smarts with you and teach you how to go about doing the same for your business.
Here are 5 things that you’ll learn from Michelle:
- How to diversify your revenue streams
- How to partner with big brands and smaller companies
- How to intentionally balance your workload throughout the year running a seasonal business
- How to be a blog contributor
- How to create revenue streams that use your talents
We feel pretty strongly about partnering with companies and individuals that mirror and augment our own core values. Here are 3 of Michelle’s core values:
- Work smart
- Be kind
- Family comes first
We’ll see you this November 1-3 in Dallas!
BE SMART. BE BRIGHT. BE SAGE.
Registration is open for Be Sage Conference.