Friends, it’s time!
It’s time to slow down a bit.
It’s time to reflect on 2014 and look forward to 2015.
It’s time for our annual (world famous!) 2015 Action Plan.
This is the 4th year of our action plan. We’ve made a few updates… but you’ll find that the majority of our action plan is the easy-peasy planning workbook that you’ve come to know and love.
THIS YEAR – we are introducing a word doc version to go along with the workbook. We know that some of you are ‘type-rs’… if you’re like me, you want to type out your action plan. Now, you can go through the exercises in a word doc. (We also have the pretty formatted version in PDF to guide you – and if you prefer to handwrite, this is all you will need.)
Here is the easy-peasy workbook + word doc supplement ($20):
And, here is the easy-peasy workbook + word doc supplement + spreadsheets, templates, downloads ($45):
ABOUT THE 2015 ACTION PLAN WORKBOOK…
The 2015 Action Plan is a 34-page book that will help you chart out the upcoming year. (When you click to purchase, you’ll receive a file emailed to you with the workbook, etc.) It includes everything to review 2014 and plan for 2015 in a tight little workbook:
- MARKETING REVIEW
- SALES REVIEW
- OPERATIONS REVIEW
- FINANCIAL REVIEW
- MARKETING PLAN
- OPERATIONS PLAN
- FINANCIAL PLAN
- Identifying Accomplishments
The workbook with downloads includes the workbook PLUS all templates and spreadsheets you need to work thru the plan if you don’t care to put together some of the spreadsheets yourself. (They are sold separately in our Toolbox for a value of $57, but we are offering the bundle for $45.)
The downloads include:
- Sage Wedding Pros – Tracking the ROI on your Ads and Other Promotional Activities ($10)
- Sage Wedding Pros – Financial Review – Excel Spreadsheet – $5 (Profit & Loss Report SPREADSHEET)
- Sage Wedding Pros – Pricing TEST & Sales Plan (how many weddings to make as a sales quota) ($10)
- Sage Wedding Pros – Promotional Plan & Goal Sheet – $10
- Sage Wedding Pros – Accounting 101 ($2)
- Sage Wedding Pros – Expense Budget
- Sage Wedding Pros – Expense Budget for start-ups (if applicable)
- Sage Wedding Pros – Cash Flow Plan ($5)
Have a fantastic holiday season and a prosperous and healthy 2015!
PS – are you thinking of hiring employees in 2015? Make sure to check out The People Plan.
PPS – are you in need of a new business plan or business plan revamp? Make sure to join us at The Simple Plan.